The center works with the Child Care Assistant and Referral Program of Fairfax County to offer a subsidy program to families with tuition based on income. Families must live in Fairfax County and be working at least 25 hours a week or going to school full-time to be eligible.
The program also provides full-time care for full-fee families. The current tuition is $350 per week. There is an annual application fee of $100 and a security deposit of $350 due at the time of enrollment.
Registration / Application
Enrollment forms required to be completed before the first day of preschool at the center, are the following:
- Current child’s immunization/physical health form (provided by a parent or legal guardian, signed by the health provider),
- USDA form, (provided by SCCC), or download here.
- Tuition fee agreement signed and paid the security deposit,
- Complete center application and paid application fee,
- and the child’s birth certificate (provided by a parent or legal guardian).
To read how we are following current Covid-19 Procedures Please Click Here to read the UPDATED Parent Handbook.